Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let cook!

Sorry if I have been a bit absent, but I have been finishing off some Uni assignments to finish my Masters!  Yippee!!!!  So the normal distractions whilst studying have enabled me to come across these 2 magnificent creatures.  Thank God the internet was not as accessible when I was in high school I would have failed for sure :)
Oh I think I might be in LOVE xx

I think I would love this double gas/electric SMEG free standing oven, I am also quite keen on the oven below as well!

Does anyone own and cook with one of these ovens?  I heard a rumour that OMEGA is the cousin of SMEG and are often half the price with all the same running gear just the aesthetics are slightly different!



Either way I want something like this in my kitchen!  Listen to me I sound like a small child wanting ice cream.  Hmm I bet they are a pretty price as well!  Anyone know of a good wholesaler in Melbourne who sells direct to the public?

Happy Sunday 
xx





4 comments:

  1. I can't blame you for loving the SMEG. It's such a beauty! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I just found your blog via French Doors and Veranahs
    Don't buy Omgea. We were told the same thing and bought one of their dishwashers and it was crap.
    We are building and I have bought the Smeg also the Ilve is good.
    Some of the cheaper brands are not insulated down the sides and you have to make allowances
    Look forward to following your build
    Mekaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruby and Belle.
    We are still in our planning stage so God only knows when we will finally get to picking our products...
    I can not wait though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete