Saturday, October 2, 2010

1st Plan!!!!

Today we received our first official plan!  So no doubt we will be mulling over it on the weekend.

Oh my gosh it is so much bigger than the house we own at present.

It looks like with verandahs/deck included we will have near on 40sq under roof.  Is this too big!  I really have no idea but I do not want to compromise on the decking/verandahs around the house.

It will be interesting to see what the costings come out at! Hopefully within our budget :)

Looks like only a few small changes to make and one of these will the addition of a mud room as we enter in from the carport/garage.  I think we could potentially half the size of the butlers pantry to accommodate this as I like the idea of dumping dirty shoes and school bags prior to traipsing through the house.

Alright off to bed to dream about my dream house
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment